At some point while you are on the road, you may run into an issue with your tires. Unfortunately, many tire incidents are inevitable, as road conditions or other factors may cause damage. However, they also may be time consuming, stressful, and costly. When you’re faced with one of these situations, you can relax knowing we offer a tire warranty.
Your ZEETEX tires come with a warranty coverage with the following benefits:
- Workmanship & Materials Warranty
- Mileage Treadwear Warranty
- Road Hazard Warranty
If you have any issues with your ZEETEX tires, head over to the tire shop from which you purchased them to file a claim.
Below are the details on the terms and conditions of the ZEETEX Warranty Policy.
TRUCK, BUS & RADIAL (TBR) TIRES WARRANTY POLICY
Only the original purchaser of ZEETEX is covered by this warranty. Truck/Bus Radial (TBR) is the segment that is covered under this warranty.
ZEETEX Casing Warranty
ZEETEX covers five (5) years warranty of Truck, Bus & Radial tires from the date of production. Terms and conditions are as follows:
- A claim for damaged tire, the cause of which is proved to be attributed to defects in material & workmanship only will be accepted
- In assessment of the damage, the final decision after investigation will be made by our Technical Department or persons authorized by us
- The amount to be compensated will be calculated on a pro-rata basis depending on the percentage of tread used. The cost of mounting, balancing, and other service charges are payable by the owner.
ZEETEX Casing Warranty
If ZEETEX TBR tire becomes unserviceable or unusable for any reason within the manufacturer’s control and cannot be recapped within five (5) years from the date of manufacture, or through (1) one retread of service, whichever comes first, the following casing allowance will be applied:
215/75 R17.5, 235/75 R17.5, 225/70 R19.5, 265/70 R19.5
11R22.5, 295/75 R22.5, 315/80 R22.5, 11R 24.5, 285/75 R24.5
Exclusions for Casing Warranty
- Casings which cannot be retreaded due to excessive treadwear
- Failures resulting from incorrect retreat material or processing
- Tires on which the original DOT and/or retreader’s DOT numbers are removed
EXCLUSIONS TO ZEETEX WARRANTY POLICY
- Ride disturbances that occur after the first 2/32” of treadwear
- Replacement of (3) three or more tires from the same vehicle
- Tires used or equipped on a vehicle registered or operated outside of North America
- Tires worn beyond the treadwear indicators (less than 2/32” remaining tread)
- The cost of mounting and balancing and applicable taxes and fees
- Tire damage or irregular wear due to:
- Road hazards, including, but not limited to: cuts, punctures, snags, and bruises, or impact damages caused by potholes, curbs, spins, stone drills or other objects on the road
- Continued use while run flat or under acute under-inflation
- Improper repair, or with repairs not conforming to the Rubber Manufacturers’ Association standards, or with section repairs, or with self-vulcanizing plug only
- Improper use or operation, including, but not limited to: over inflation, overloading, contamination or degradation by petroleum products or other chemicals, tire chain damage, use for racing or competitions, excessive off-road use, or willful damage or abuse
- Improper or insufficient maintenance, including, but not limited to: misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or shock absorbers, improper mounting or demounting, or other vehicle conditions
- Failure to rotate the tire at least every 5,000 – 6,000 miles as evidenced by ZEETEX’s Tire Rotation Card
- Tires with the D.O.T identification number removed or rendered illegible
- Tires that are:
- Sold as “Defective Appearance” (“DA“) Tires
- Branded “Blemished”, or “Non Adjustable“
- Installed on any other vehicle other than the vehicle of original installation
- Acquired as used tires or purchased by somebody other than you
- Ozone or weather
- Ozone or weather cracking on tires purchased over four (4) years from date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required
- Tire alteration of any manner, including, but not limited to: siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, or additives
- Any other damage caused by user’s actions or omissions not in conformity with vehicle manufacturer’s specifications or instructions
In order to be eligible for the ZEETEX Limited Warranty or Road Hazard Warranty, you must:
- Present the tire to any authorized ZEETEX dealer
- Present the original purchase receipt with documented automobile mileage at time of tire installation and tire dismounting
- Present a tire rotation record showing that all tires have been rotated at least every 5,000 – 6,000 miles (applicable to mileage warranty and road hazard warranty claims only)
- Complete and sign a ZEETEX Limited Warranty Claim Form (available here)
- Pay the amount due on a new ZEETEX tire, including taxes, mounting and balancing charges and/or the cost of other services, less the amount of credit.
Once tires are returned to ZEETEXby an authorized dealer and credit has been issued, submitted tires become the property of ZEETEX.
To locate an authorized ZEETEX dealer, please use our Dealer Locator or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To claim an adjustment from ZEETEX, the dealer must first complete a “Claim Adjustment Form” with the required details, which can be requested via email at email@example.com with the subject “Claim Adjustment Form Request.” Each claim must be supported by (3) three medium resolution pictures per tire of the following:
- Serial and DOT number, labeled as 1-1
- Damaged portion, labeled as 1-2
- Complete tire with the tread portion clearly visible, named 1-3; and so forth
- Mileage Warranty & Tire Rotation Card (applicable to mileage warranty only)
- The completed “Claim Adjustment Form”, together with the pictures, must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The DOT and serial number cut-outs of adjusted claims must be mailed to us at the following address:
Attn: Claims Department
3200 NW 67th Ave, Building 2, Suite 260
Miami, FL 33122
All claims will be settled within (30) thirty working days upon receipt of full details using the instructions stated above.
ZEETEX makes your safety our top priority. It is essential for you to ensure proper use and maintenance of your tires to avoid any serious injury. Here are some safety tips we recommend to mitigate your risk of tire failure:
- Owners must continue to rotate tires in accordance to their vehicle owner’s manual or every 5,000 – 6,000 miles
- Tires should be regularly inspected by a qualified tire professional for any signs of damage
- Tires should be mounted only by trained professionals. Follow all instructions in the vehicle owner’s manual or tire placard in vehicle to avoid under-inflation, overloading and misapplication
- Use approved rims and wheels only
- Do not spin tires on slippery surfaces such as snow, ice, or mud, or spin in excess of 35 mph (56 kph), as indicated on the speedometer
- We recommend replacing any tires that are beyond (10) ten years from their date of manufacture. If your vehicle manufacturer has specific recommendations for tire replacement, you should follow the specific recommendations for that vehicle
- Always avoid purchasing used tires. Previous usage may have damaged internal components that may lead to tire failure
- We recommend replacing all four tires at the same time. However, when only two are replaced, the new tires should be on the rear since deeper tread may provide better grip and water evacuation in wet conditions
- We recommend routine air pressure checks as per your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
Any tire, no matter how well constructed, may fail in use as a result of damage or misuse. If you experience any vibrations or ride disturbances, or notice a bulge, bump, or any kind of irregularities, we recommend having your tires evaluated by a qualified tire servicer immediately.